Valorant Update 6.01 patch notes are here, and in this article, we will list all the important map changes and bug fixes that are included in this update.
As the first patch for Episode 6 Act 1, Valorant update 6.01 has come, bringing the new map, Lotus, into the active matching pool for both unranked and competitive play.
However, no Agents were affected by this patch, therefore our Agent tier list remained unaltered.
Given that 6.01 is the first patch for this Episode, a relatively little update was widely anticipated, and Riot has delivered.
After that, let’s have a look at everything that was added with the latest version.
Valorant update 6.01 patch notes
Update 6.01, one of the smallest patches in Valorant’s history, not only adds Lotus to regular matchmaking but also eliminates the Replication game mode for the time being. You can, however, check out the Replication game mode using the custom game option.
On top of that, Riot has included various bug patches in this version that not only influence the Gameplay Systems but also improve Lotus’s quality of life.
With that stated, here is the complete list of changes in Valorant version 6.01, as listed in the official patch notes.
- The volume for the rotating doors has been reduced while rotating.
- The Lotus-only queue has been removed.
- Lotus will now be included in the map rotation for Unrated and Competitive.
- Replication has been removed from the Modes queue.
- Although we are shelving Replication temporarily, it is still available via the custom game option.
- Fixed a bug where occasionally the third-person flashed visual indicator on an Agent’s head wasn’t in sync with the actual flash duration. (i.e. Omen’s Paranoia [Q], Phoenix’s Curveball [Q]).
- Fixed a bug where the Spike would be invisible and attempting to equip the Spike would fail after changing from Defender to Attacker in a Custom Game and picking up the Spike.
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to plant the Spike after reconnecting to a match where they died while disconnected.
- Fixed a bug that, while using the Marshall, prevented full reloading between shots if auto-scoping is enabled.
- The boost exploit in the back of B Site has been removed.
- You can no longer get stuck in the rotating doors.
- Breach can now use abilities on both rotating doors.
- The destructible door located at A Link now has working vision cones.
- The Spike can no longer get lost in the back of A Site.
- Fixed a broken Spike plant spot on A Site.
So here you have it, everything listed in the Valorant update 5.12 patch notes. Check out some of our previous Valorant posts for more information on the game:
How to fix Valorant critical error has occurred? 2022 | How do I appear offline in Valorant? 2022 | How to increase FPS in Valorant? Optimization for Low end PCs | How to Fix Valorant Input Not Supported Display Monitor Windows 11 | How to fix Valorant Error Code 1 – Error connecting to the platform | How to fix error code Van 1067 in Valorant Windows 11 – 2022