PUBG Mobile players have received a new update that has fixed several bugs including the Angry Bird grenade sound bug. Here is the list of all the bugs that have been fixed in the PUBG Mobile New Update
- Read more: Fortnite Star Wars event Start Date leaked
Here is a complete Patch note
- Fixed an issue where the Angry Birds grenades on Spawn Island were too loud when thrown.
- Fixed a vehicle respawn issue in Payload mode.
- Fixed an issue where firearm attachments were not appearing correctly in TDM’s loadouts.
- Fixed an issue where the result screen would sometimes not be shown after a TDM match.
- Fixed an error where throwables would be automatically thrown or thrown with an erroneous action.
- Fixed an error where the customization settings does not switch to the current mode when opening the customization window.
- Fixed an issue in the main menu where the friend invitation panel on the left could not be tapped.
- Fixed respawn times for vehicles in RageGear.
- Fixed an issue where seat change would sometimes fail in RageGear.
- Fixed an issue where the item button is missing when using joystick controls in RageGear.
- Fixed issues in ornament dismantling tab and in displaying Silver quantity.
- Fixed display issues in Ecstatic Night Login Event items, tips, and error messages.
- Fixed responsiveness of ad banner.
- Fixed various localization issues.
PUBG Mobile update 0.16.0, brings RageGear mode, loadout feature, and freestyle snowboarding in Snow Paradise.
For more such interesting news and Reviews make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.