Latest Assassin’s Creed Ragnarok leaks suggest that next entry in the most popular open-world title will include features like cross-gen, co-op and also the biggest open-world map yet to be featured in the Assassin’s Creed game series.
Assassin’s Creed Ragnarok is the most rumoured next entry in Ubisoft’s open-world series. And a well-detailed leak about the same has come out following multiple sightings of store listings for the game.
The latest leak on Ragnarok is from a Reddit user who claims to have a connection with the game’s development team.
He claims that Assassin’s Creed: Ragnarok is indeed about the Vikings and will give you a chance to play as one of the Vikings Leader.
For the Release Date, he said that the game is set to release in next September and the game might be revealed during the June E3 event.
Moreover, in the next Assassin’s Creed game you will be able to once again choose your protagonist “Jora’s” gender to play with – leads a small band of fellow Vikings that allow for drop-in/drop-out online co-op with four different players.
For the Map, he mentioned that the game is going to feature the whole Northern Europe – including cities like New York, Paris and London.
And Assassin’s Creed Ragnarok will be a cross-gen release for PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PS4 an upcoming PS5
Ragnarok Leaks Details
(potential story spoilers)
– The game begins in 845 CE at the siege of Paris with you playing as Jora’s father, Rorik who’s an ally of the Viking leader Ragnar.
- We next cut to 863 as the teenage Jora living in Novagrad?. Eventually we meet assassins and are sent to deliver a package to Ragnar in Uppsala.
- Jora becomes a thane to Ragnar allowing the settlement system and we then follow him to Northumbria where the templar Aella kills Ragnar.
- Jora returns to Ragnar’s sons where the army is formed to combat the templars that control most of Europe
- We follow most of the invasion and war, becoming allies with Alfred, conquer kiev, help Rollo in Normandy, and overthrow fat Charles in France.
- Then a templar named Bjorn has an Eden piece that’s like a knife that gives him control over Vikings and tries to invade England again (Idk what this is, google translate may be screwing up).
- Then we kill Bjorn in a temple and give his knife to his mother’s who’s Ragnar’s ex?
- Also, there are a ton of temples that are each protected by a mythical beast like a giant snake, a dragon, Kraken, and a giant.
Why do we care much about this Assassin’s Creed: Ragnarok Leaks?
Well, many anonymous leaks have been coming out about the next Ubisoft open-world game time to time but this time the leaks have gone into much more kind of detailed version – referencing relatively obscure historical events which indeed have a connection with the time period.
After all of this, we still can not say that these are 100% accurate as there is no confirmation from Ubisoft but the leaks suggest game might be revealed during June E3 event along with Sony’s PS5 reveal.
for more of Assassin’s Creed Ragnarok Leaks subscribe to our newsletter.