Raven from Teen Titans skin is now finally available in Fortnite Season 6 and here is how you can unlock Teen Titans hero Raven skin from Battle Pass.
- Fortnite Season 6 week 1 has started and so does the grind for Battle Pass.
- This time there are a lot of unique items available to unlock in the Battle Pass one of them being Teen Titans hero Raven skin.
Fortnite Season 6 is live now and there is much new content this Season
as promised by Epic Games including a whole new weapon crafting system
and multiple maps changes.
Moreover, there are multiple new skins and cosmetics upcoming this season
as a part of the crossover which includes Lara Croft skin and many Tomb Raider cosmetics.
However, the one skin that has gained hype in a short period of time is
Teen Titans hero Raven skin and here is how exactly you can unlock this
How to unlock Raven skin in Fortnite
The steps to unlock Raven is very simple and easy but you need to
play a lot of games to unlock this Battle Pass exclusive skin. Buying Battle
Pass is definitely worth this season as there are many BP exclusive items and cosmetics available in Season 6.
Here’s how to unlock the Raven skin in Fortnite:
- Load up Fortnite on any platform of your choice
- Head over to the Battle Pass section in the main menu
- Purchase the Season 6 Battle Pass
- Play and complete challenges until you reach tier 77
- The Raven skin is now yours to use!
Although progressing all the way up to tier 77 may seem difficult at first, with the range challenges to complete on weekly basis, you’ll unlock Raven in no time.
How to unlock Raven alternative styles in Fortnite
There are three Raven outfit styles to unlock in total and every single one of them is worth picking up. The first is Rebirth Raven, the second is Raven (Classic), and the final outfit is Rachel Roth.
Here’s how to unlock all of the Raven styles in Fortnite:
- Rebirth Raven – Reach tier 77 in the Battle Pass
- Raven (Classic) – Reach tier 85 in the Battle Pass
- Rachel Roth – Complete each of Season 6 Epic quests