Tomb Raider Lara Croft is now officially coming to Fortnite as a crossover and here is how you can unlock Lara Croft skin and all the Tomb Raider cosmetics in Fortnite Season 6.
- There are multiple crossovers planned this season and one of them being Tomb Raider Lara Croft.
- You can unlock Lara croft skin having four different variations and tons of Tomb Raider cosmetics.
Lara Croft is one of the most iconic game characters, it was originally released
as a protagonist of Tomb Raider back in 1994 on PS1.
Now, she is finally making her entry on one of the most played Battle Royale game
Fortnite. And with the Fortnite Season 6 update players can now easily unlock
her skin and all the cosmetics related to Tomb Raider. We have a whole list of
leaked skins from the v16.00 update.
Here is how you can unlock all variations of the skin and Tomb Raider cosmetics.
How to unlock Lara Croft Skin in Fortnite
Unlocking her all variations are super easy, the first ingredient that you need is
Season 6 Battle Pass. However, you can also opt not to pay instead play the game –
gain experience and unlock her.
Steps to Unlock Lara Croft Skin in Season 6:
- Load up Fortnite on your chosen platform.
- Scroll across to the Battle Pass section of the menu screen.
- Purchase either the Battle Pass or the Fortnite Crew subscription.
- Complete challenges and earn enough XP to reach Level 15.
- Lara Croft’s skin is now yours to enjoy!
How to unlock Lara Croft back bling, pickaxe, glider
Lara Croft skin is definitely going to be the most unlocked item From Fortnite Season 6 but there are many more matching cosmetics with it which includes a back bling, pickaxe, and a glider for players to unlock.
Here is the level every player require to reach in order to unlock Tomb Raider cosmetics from Season 6 Battle Pass:
- Survivor’s Pack back bling – Level 10
- Little Bird emoticon – Level 11
- Both Eyes Open spray – Level 13
- Lara Croft outfit – Level 15
- Pry Axe pickaxe – Level 16
- Spelunker’s Special contrail – Level 17
- Evasive Maneuvers emote – Level 18
- Salvaged Chute glider – Level 20
- Banner Icon – Level 21
- Lara Croft (25th anniversary) style – Level 22
How to unlock Lara Croft alternate styles in Fortnite
There are a total of 3 variations of Lara croft skin that you can unlock this season.
The first is the reboot style, the second is a 25th-anniversary style, and the third
is a ‘classic’ style – the real skin from Lara’s PS1 days.
Here’s all the levels required to unlock all Lara Croft styles in Fortnite:
- Lara Croft outfit – Reach Level 15 in the Battle Pass
- Lara Croft (25th anniversary) – Reach Level 15 and complete 31 Epic Quests.
- Lara Croft (Classic) – Reach Level 22 in the Battle Pass
So, there you go, these are all the levels and ways you need to follow or
reach in order to unlock Lara Croft skin and Tomb Raider cosmetics from
Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass.
Check out our Fortnite section for more details of Season 6 and also Follow us on Twitter for all updates.
Comments are closed.