On October 25, 2019 Call of Duty released their new modern warfare game and along with that, they have added 18 new operators in the game and here is how you can unlock all operators.
Infinity ward has changed a lot of in-game settings as per players demand.
These changes have made the game a bit simple for multiplayer.
Two of the major things that they have changed in new modern warfare is ‘Gun Customization option’ – they have removed the Pick 10 system.
And another one is the removal of ‘Specialists’ or ‘Combat Rigs’.
Specialists and Combat Rigs also provided some in-game advantage like unique abilities, weapons etc. which are accessible in multiplayer modes.
They have added 18 new characters each with there own dialogues.
Apart from voice lines, these 18 characters can also be customized and each of them has different in-game appearances and execution.
Challenges for all Operators in Modern Warfare
To unlock operators you need to complete different challenges divided into campaign missions, multiplayer modes, and Spec Ops operations.
These 18 operators are classified into two groups “Coalition” & “Allegiance“.
Coalition & Allegiance are further divided into six groups.
Coalition: SAS, Warcom, and Demon Dogs
Allegiance: Spetsnaz, Jackals, and Chimera
Each of these groups contains 3 operators.
Moreover, these operators also have some unlockable skins which can be unlocked by performing several tasks while using them.
Now that you have acknowledged how many of these operators are in the game let’s move on to the part where we discuss how to unlock all operators in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Unlock Coalition operators
- Thorn: Complete the ‘Piccadilly’ Campaign Mission
- Charly: Play 25 public matches.
- Otter: Complete Operation: Paladin in Western Verdansk.
- Domino: Win five matches of Gunfight.
- Golem: Complete Operation: Headhunter in Downtown Verdansk.
- Wyatt: Complete The Wolf’s Den Campaign Mission.
- D-Day: Complete the ‘Hunting Party’ Campaign Mission.
- Alice: Complete Operation Harbinger in Eastern Verdansk.
- Raines: Get 500 LMG Kills.
Unlock Allegiance operators
- Minotaur: Get 300 Assault Rifle Kills in Multiplayer.
- Bale: Complete the ‘Into the Furnace’ Campaign Mission.
- Rodion: Complete the Operation: Just Reward in Downtown Verdansk.
- Azur: Complete the ‘Old Comrades’ Mission in the Campaign.
- Grinch: Get 100 Headshots in Multiplayer.
- Zane: Complete all the given Co-Op Operations in Verdansk.
- Yegor: Complete the ‘Proxy War’ Campaign Mission.
- Kreuger: Execute 25 Finishing Moves.
- Syd: Kill five Juggernauts in any Co-Op Mission.
For the first time in Call of Duty, game players have the ability to unlock cosmetics playing other games modes in the game.