Escape from Tarkov has a lot of bugs and issues but the ‘helmet visors cracks’ issue is something which annoys every player in the game and here is a quick fix on how to remove helmet visors cracks without paying.
Escape from Tarkov is a game which is known for its resemblance from the real world.
Whether it is pushing bullets one by one into the magazine before firing or changing cracked helmet screens.
But some players don’t like to change helmets every time after coming out of a firefight
because every vendor has a different cost price for repairing the helmet visors cracks.
You can have your helmet fixed from three different vendors each having a different price
which may increase according to their mood/preference and there is no guarantee that there will be no cracks after repairing.
- Cheap salesman Prapor – ₽1,000-2,000
- Skier – ₽2,000-4,000
- Mechanic – ₽4,000-6,000
How to remove Helmet visors cracks for free in EFT
Here is a full step-by-step guide on how to fix helmet visors cracks for free in EFT. but it will
take extra time than usual to fix the cracks.
- Repair the broken helmet as per usual at Prapor, Skier, or Mechanic. This cost will vary based on damage, and rarity of gear.
- Buy insurance for the helmet at one of the vendors. We recommend using Prapor for this; the Russian dealer offers the cheapest prices.
- Load into an offline raid with the now-repaired helmet equipped.
- Put the visor up, and then down again. The default keybind for this action is usually ‘N,’ though you may have changed it.
- Un-equip the helmet, and leave it on the ground. If you were doing this in a live raid for whatever reason, make sure it’s well-hidden.
- Leave the raid via one of the extraction points.
- Once the helmet has been returned through insurance — this can sometimes take up to 24 hours — it should be all fixed!
Well, here you have your quick free fix guide. but there is no exact prediction of how long this will be in effect as there is no telling when you will engage in next fight either by yourself or be pushed.