How to redeem game codes on Xbox Series X & S, if you are looking for an answer to this question then congrats you are at the right place.
- Read more: How To Move Your PSN Account To PS5 From PS4
Currently more and more people are joining the gaming community and
every one is downloading game digitally rather than picking it up from
marts or gaming stores.
However, this is more like an Xbox thing because many of Xbox series games
are available only online and In fact, the Xbox Series S lacks a disk drive and
can only play digital games. Moreover, Xbox games pass library keeps evolving
which makes it a must to have for any Xbox player.
Game Pass have almost every Xbox games but not all according to Microsoft
game pass is one of its biggest selling points of Microsoft’s latest consoles.
But there will be a point of time where you would want to purchase a game
so here is a very detailed process on How to redeem game codes on Xbox Series X & S.
How to redeem game codes on Xbox Series X & S
Fortunately, redeeming game codes on the Xbox Series X and S is incredibly simple. Make sure you boot up your console and follow the steps outlined below:
- Sign into the Xbox account you wish to redeem the game code on.
- From the Home screen on your console, select the Microsoft Store app.
- Scroll down to the Redeem Code section on the left-hand side of the screen (under your account name).
- Use the on-screen keyboard to enter your 25-character code that is featured on your code or gift card screen.
The process is a little different if you’re redeeming an Xbox Series X/S code via your browser, so follow the below instructions:
- Head over to redeem.microsoft.com.
- Sign into the Microsoft Account you wish to redeem the code on.
- Enter your 25-character code to claim your game.
- Boot up your console to begin the download.
Redeeming games on Xbox Series X and S is as simple as that. Make sure you check out the rest of our Xbox guides right here on Gamecheckup.