Fortnite season 5 has kicked off and here are all the locations and how exactly you can get yourself the Mandalorian Mythic set – Jetpack & Amban Sniper Rifle by defeating The Mandalorian in Fortnite Season 5.
Fortnite always tries to keep their loot safe by hiring some hard to defeat guards for it, which are known as
Bosses – these bosses then had henchmen to guard these loots, But this season Epic Games has not hired
anyone to guard the loot – instead, it is even simpler to get the loot now.
Getting the Mandalorian Mythic set can be hard for you if you do not know where to exactly looks, because
it is like finding a needle in a haystack, but we have got you covered with pinpoint locations of the
Jetpack & Amban Sniper Rifle.
Fortnite Season 5 The Mandalorian Mythic weapon set and item locations
“Locations” plays a big role in this quest to retrieve legendary weapons set. And here is all the pinpoint locations.
The Mandalorian can be seen patrolling around one area of the map in Fortnite Season 5, and it’s just south
of Colossal Coliseum, as seen in the map below. There, you will find not only the character but also his
parked up ship.
There you can find him along with his both Mythic weapon and jetpack. you can obtain these weapons by taking him out, just like a bounty hunter.
How to get The Mandalorian’s Jetpack & Amban Sniper Rifle
So, you already know the locations of both these weapons.
Here is the step-by-step guide to obtain these mythic weapon set.
- Drop from the Battle Bus at The Mandalorian’s ship, located between Colossal Coliseum and Lazy Lake.
- Land with a good distance between yourself and the ship.
- Pick up a weapon nearby.
- Reach high ground, which is actually a slope of sand near the ship.
- Use cover to protect yourself from his shots, or build, and by peeking out with your weapon keep firing at him.
- Collect the Mandalorian Mythic Items (Amban Sniper Rifle & The Mandalorian’s Jetpack) from the downed character.
- Head over to the ship and open the Razor Chest.
Mandalorian is the only boss that we know till now but there is many more to join in upcoming days.
Comments are closed.