Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CS: GO) is one of the most played and oldest competitive game. cs go keeps getting small updates time to time but valve has recently released a big update for cs go with operation shattered web whose week 2 to week 5 missions has been leaked. But this new update has caused lag to many low-end pc gamers. So here I am to tell you how to fix csgo lag after the new update and also fix to the cs go shuttering/ cs go input lag
So, without any further ado let’s get started
How to Fix CSGO Lag after the new update?
Step 1: Go to Steam > Games Library
Step 2: Right-click on cs go > Click Properties
Step 3: Go to Local Files tab > Click Browse Local Files
Step 4: Open CS GO folder > Open Panorama Folder
Step 5: Rename Videos Folder to any other name
It will disable the Panorama video in the background in-game lobby and replace it with a black screen.
This was the Fix for cs go fps drop after the new update.
Moreover, to undo the change simple head over to panorama folder again and change the folder name back to videos.
All things considered, it is legit fix Faceit, ESEA or matchmaking would not ban you.
CS GO FPS Drop Fix
Change cs go graphic settings for FPS boost
- Step 1: Open cs go > Settings
- Step 2: Options > Video Settings
- Step 3: Go to advanced video settings > Change everything to the lowest value possible
- Step 4: Save changes and restart the game
It will boost your cs go FPS little bit, Now move to the next part.
Verify Integrity cs go game files
- Step 1: Open Steam > Games Library
- Step 2: Right Click on Counter-Strike Global Offensive > Select properties
- Step 3: Go to Local Files Tab > Select Verify integrity of the game files
- Step 4: Restart cs go.
This will fox CS GO Fps drop completely and boost FPS.
CS GO Shuttering/ Input Lag
This one is for NVIDIA graphics card users.
- Step 1: Download NVIDIAProfile inspector
- Step 2: Extract and open nvidiprofileinspector.exe
- Step 3: Choose Counter-Strike Global Offensive on Profiles section from dropdown menu.
- Step 4: Under Sync and Refresh > Frame Rate Limited Mode
- Step 5: Change it to ” 0x0000000 PS_FRAMERATE_LIMITED_2_CONTROL_DELAY_FLIP_BY_FLIPMETERING
- Step 6: Click on Apply Changes at the top-right corner of the window.
- Step 7: If it doesn’t work change it to ” 0X00000010 PS_FRAMERATE_LIMITER_2_CONTROL_ALLOW_ALL_MAXWELL
- Step 8: Click Apply Changes
Let me be clear on one thing that this fix would not boost cs go fps but it will make your mouse movement and response time smooth and fast.
So, thee are all the fixes, comment down below about any other query and I will try to find a solution for that.
Also, subscribe to Notification Updates by pressing the bell icon and selecting Allow notification updates to get the latest leaks and fixes.
Limited Time Offer