How to fix Apex Legends lag?
Today we are going to discuss how to fix apex legends lag and how to optimize it to play it on low-end pc.
Apex legends itself gives many features for getting more fps from an average pc.
If you want to know how to fix apex legends crash you can check it out here.
So First you have to do the following settings in your game settings.
- Interact Prompt Style: Default
- Button Hints: On
- Crosshair Damage Feedback: Xw/Shield icon
- Damage Numbers: Stacking
- Ping Opacity: Default
- Incoming Damage Feedback: 2D
- Streamer Mode: Off
- Usage Sharing: Enabled
- Enable Accessible Chat Features: Off
- Convert Incoming Voice to Chat Text: Off
- Play Incoming text Chat as Speech: Off
- Mouse Acceleration: Off
- Mouse Invert: Off
Close the game
Now another fix for NVIDIA Graphic card users
This Is only for Nvidia Graphic card users for AMD we will soon bring a fix for you guys also
So now let’s get back
Open up your Nvidia Control Panel
- Go to Manage 3D settings
- Find Your Game: If you are unable to find your game click add then browse and add your game.
- Choose High Performance in select the preferred graphics card processor option: This will unlock the game which is locked at 30 FPS.
These are the settings you can follow up to increase your fps and decrease your lag.
If you want to know more about apex legends and how to play as Wraith or any other legends feel free to roam around the website. we have a full article dedicated to legends containing full details about their abilities and how to play with them.
Here we also provide you with news related to gaming make sure to check them out and share with your friends it will help us grow and provide you more and more content.