Season 6 is said to be the best season till now, and in this article, we have all the steps you need to defeat Guardian of the Sea in Fortnite Season 6.
- Fortnite Season 6 is currently live and it is now said to be the best season ever featuring a ton of skins, cosmetics and map changes.
- One of the biggest NPC boss this season is Guardian of the Sea “Spire Guardians” and here is how you can defeat them.
Season 6 is full of surprises and one of the biggest surprises is – this time players
have a new NPC boss “Spire Guardians” – but there are six of them – and players
need to defeat all of them in order to get their hands on exclusive exotic weapons and more.
In this article we have discussed How players can defeat Guardian of the Sea “Spire Guardians” without getting themselves killed in the process.
All Guardian of the Sea location in Fortnite
Players can easily find the central spire rising from the top of the map, the Guardians can be found patrolling around one of the six different smaller ones closer to the edges.
In the case of the Guardian of the Seas, her particular Spire is the northernmost one to be found on the island. If you need any more help figuring the location out, a good way to know if your in the right place is if the scenery suddenly looks like it’s turned to autumn.
Once you reach north end of the map, you can easily find the Guardian, who should be patrolling around the base of the mound. Be careful though, as she can and will come after you to try and get you before you get her.
Well it sounds easy, right? nowhere is the twist. They also all have the ability
to teleport or blink around quickly, so be careful while you are around her
or you may get yourself killed.
How to defeat the Guardian of the sea in Fortnite Season 6
- Head to the northernmost Spire on the map.
- Find the Guardian of the Sea (should be patrolling the base of the Spire).
- Make sure you have shields and weapons ready.
- Fight and defeat the Guardian of the Seas.
- Claim your rare weapon and the orb (if you want).
After defeating Guardians they will drop giant black orbs, just pick each one up and take it to the central Spire and turn it in for the mythic Spire Jumpboots, which lets you double jump high enough to use your glider and get around much quicker.
However, there is a trick to it, while you are carrying the orb you can
definitely jump higher but you are restricted to use any other item or
shoot back if someone tries to snipe you, so be careful while carrying it
to the central spire.
Comments are closed.