Season 6 is said to be the best season till now, and in this article, we have all the steps you need to defeat Guardian of the Bay in Fortnite Season 6.
- Fortnite Season 6 is currently live and it is now said to be the best season ever featuring a ton of skins, cosmetics and map changes.
- One of the biggest NPC boss this season is Guardian of the Bay “Spire Guardians” and here is how you can defeat them.
Season 6 is full of surprises and one of the biggest surprises is – this time players
have a new NPC boss “Spire Guardians” – but there are six of them – and players
need to defeat all of them in order to get their hands on exclusive exotic weapons and more.
In this article we have discussed How players can defeat Guardian of the Bay “Spire Guardians” without getting themselves killed in the process.
All Guardian of the Bay location in Fortnite
Players can easily find the central spire rising from the top of the map, the Guardians can be found patrolling around one of the six different smaller ones closer to the edges.
And to find the Guardian of the Bay, players can find her to the northwest of the central Spire. If you’re having trouble, just look for the area near the head of the bay that looks like Fall hit it a bit early.
Once your up there, you can easily find the Guardian, who should be patrolling around the base of the mound. Be careful though, as she can and will come after you to try and get you before you get her.
Well it sounds easy right?, now here is the twist.They also all have the ability
to teleport or blink around quickly, so be careful while you are around her
or you may get yourself killed.
How to defeat the Guardian of the Bay in Fortnite Season 6
- Head to the northwest edge of the map by the bay.
- Find the Guardian of the Bay (should be patrolling the base of the Spire).
- Make sure you have shields and weapons ready.
- Fight and defeat the Guardian of the Bay.
- Claim your rare weapon and the orb.
After defeating Guardians they will drop giant black orbs, just pick each one up and take it to the central Spire and turn it in for the mythic Spire Jumpboots, which lets you double jump high enough to use your glider and get around much quicker.
However, there is a trick to it, while you are carrying the orb you can
definitely jump higher but you are restricted to use any other item or
shoot back if someone tries to snipe you, so be careful while carrying it
to the central spire.