In this article we will guide you on how to create a guild very easily. this guide is very helpful for beginners in the Free Fire.
Guild is nothing it is just another name for “clan” – If you play Clash of Clan, Pubg mobile or any other competitive game you might already be familiar with what clan is.
However, in Free Fire, players in the guild can communicate with each other, players in the guild can purchase some amazing items and they can also play together with their guild players.
Anyone in the game can create a guild for himself but it is not free – you need to pay some amount in the form of Diamonds(in-game currency) after that you can invite your friends to join their guild.
Although free fire users can also request any good guild for joining.
But if you want to create your own guild there is nothing to worry about just follow the steps given below.
Steps to create a guild in Free Fire
Here are all the necessary steps you need to follow to make your own Guild in Garena Free Fire:
- Open the Free Fire game and click on the Guilds icon which is on the right side of the screen.
- Choose the ‘Create Guild’ option which is located on the screen’s bottom right corner.
- Opt for any name of your choice for the Guild.
- Make the essential payments. It takes either 1000 Diamonds or 5000 Gold to make a Guild in Free Fire.
- Then, go to the Member List and click on the Invite option. It can be found at the bottom of the screen.
- Now click on the created Guild and choose the ‘Guild Invite’ option to invite friends.
We hope you guys are able to make your own guild by following the above steps. For more content of this kind follow us on Twitter.
Comments are closed.