How to cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription? here is a step-by-step guide to unsubscribe from the newly added subscription system in Fortnite on PC, Xbox and PS4.
Fortnite crew membership is the newly added content in Season 5 of the popular battle royale, inside this
subscription plan you get multiple skins and cosmetics. But there can be a thousand reasons why you
do not want to continue with this service and opt-out to unsubscribe the membership plan.
How to cancel Fortnite Crew Membership Subscription
Steps for PC Players
- First things first, players are required to navigate to www.epicgames.com/account and log in to their account.
- Once that’s done, players will be required to head over to the subscriptions option on the right. There should be a cogwheel on the top right corner.
- Clicking on that would bring up an option to cancel the subscription. The remaining on-screen dialogues will help the players navigate through the process.
Steps for PlayStation Players
- For those who play on the PS4, they need to navigate to store.playstation.com and sign in to the Playstation Network.
- Once there, players need to go into subscription management, click on Fortnite, and turn off Auto-Renew to cancel the Fortnite Crew subscription.
Steps for Xbox Players
- For those who play on the Xbox, they need to navigate to account.microsoft.com/account and then sign in to their Microsoft account.
- Players will then be required to select subscription and services on top of the page and navigate to the subscription listing.
- Once there, players will need to click on Fortnite and click on cancel subscription and follow the prompts to cancel the Fortnite Crew subscription.
This was a step-by-step guide for all of you in case you want to unsubscribe Fortnite Crew Membership subscription plan. For more such guides and gaming news follow us on social media.