Hi, This is week-7 of Fortnite Chapter 2 and we already have leaked Fortnite Week 8 trickshot challenge missions
This Mission list has been leaked by data miner named: Lucas7yoshi
We have already posted week 7 trickshot challenge missions, the place where you can find the hidden letter ‘T’ and loading screen.
- Read more: Apex legends official merchandise released
The loading screen will be unlocked after completion of 8 missions
And, the same goes with week 8 trickshot challenges
The new loading screen shows an indication where you can find the new hidden letter.
Fortnite week 8 trickshot challenges feature 10 different missions,
and as usual, requires you to finish 8 of them to unlock the loading screen.
Dive! is the name of Fortnite week 8 trickshot challenge.
The name clearly indicates that there will be a lot of water-related missions next week.
Fortnite week 8 trickshot challenge missions
- Deal damage to descending supply drops (200)
- Eliminations at Hydro 16 or Holly Hedges (3)
- Search a supply drop within 10 seconds of it landing (3)
- Complete the swimming trials at Lazy Lake and East of Hydro 16 (2)
- Eliminations without aiming down sights (3)
- Pull an item, pull an opponent and catch a fish using a Harpoon gun (3)
- Deal damage to opponents within 30 seconds of using a glider (1)
- Search 2 chests within 30 seconds of each other (3)
- Harvest wood within 60 seconds of landing from the battle bus in a single match (300)
- Deal damage with 2 different weapons within 30 seconds (1)
- Search the hidden ‘E’ found in the Dive! loading screen (1)
Fortnite week 8 loading screen
After completing 8 trickshot challenge missions you get to unlock this loading screen.
And, you can clearly spot the next hidden letter ‘E’ on the top of the Lamppost
So, this is it you have a clear idea of what to do next week and where you can find the Fortnite Chapter 2 season 1 week 8 hidden letter ‘E’
Turn on post notifications to get these updates super fast.