Fortnite Season 2 got some extra weeks for players to explore the island, and a brand new set of challenges called “Location Domination” is all set to go live on Thursday, April 30
Recently, Epic Games released a v1250 patch update with a lot of bug fixes and major nerfs
for weapons like Heavy Sniper Rifle etc, and it also made some changes to aim assist to
balance the difficulty between controller and pc.
The extra week in Fortnite gives you extra time to unlock all your Season 2 battle pass
cosmetics which you haven’t unlocked yet, this time the challenges are very simple and
are completely different from what we usually get in these Weekly challenges, also they
are very much time-consuming.
There are a total of 10 challenges in Fortnite Location Domination challenges, but each of
them consists of three different tires that also need to be completed in order to complete
one challenge. It is like completing three mission for 1 challenge, but as they say, hard work
brings hard money, after completing each task you will get a massive amount of XP.
Fortunately, all these challenges are very simple but time-consuming as you will find yourself
searching Chests, Henchmen, or enemies all around the map.
In this challenge you need to open the Chests at The Grotto using the ID Scanner, eliminate players or Henchman at Pleasant Park, and you’ll need to toss some Henchmen overboard at The Yacht if you want to complete these tasks. Below is the full list of Fortnite week 11 Location Domination challenges. The list is shared by data miner iFireMonkey.
Location Domination Challenges – how to complete
- Eliminate 5/10/100 players or Henchmen at Pleasant Park
- Open 3/5/10 Chests locked by an ID Scanner at The Grotto
- Throw 3/5/10 Henchmen overboard The Yacht
- Destroy 3/7/15 Gnomes at Camp Cod or Fort Crumpet
- Deal 500/1,500/10,000 damage to players at The Agency
- Collect 250/750/1,500 metal at Hydro 16 or Compact Cars
- Search 5/15/30 ammo boxes at Lazy Lake
- Search 5/15/30 Chests at Retail Row
- Catch 5/25/100 fish at Slurpy Swamp
- Place top 10 3/6/10 times after landing at Dirty Docks
Ok now coming to XP part, you will receive Xps on tier completion basis, each tier holds 10,000, 25,000, and 55,000 XP respectively, this can be a treat to those who are willing to hit tier 100 on Battle pass and grab all the cosmetics from Fortnite Season 2.
Comments are closed.