Fortnite Cameo vs Chic Overtime mission challenges will be the last overtime missions before the end of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 and data miners have again leaked some information ahead of time.
- Read more: Every Half-Life games are now free on Steam
In the last few weeks, Epic Games has released many new challenges for the fans to try out but January is coming to an end.
Likewise, both the Rippley vs. Sludge and 8-Ball vs. Scratch Missions released in January are also coming to the end.
Both these missions were a part of the game’s overtime portion.
But this week developers have chosen not to release any challenges in-game, but that doesn’t mean that Overtime missions are over.
This time data miners have leaked information that a new set of Overtime Mission challenges are going to release on January 30 as the last set of overtime challenges.
The rules work the same as other overtime mission challenges. The Cameo vs Chic Overtime Mission Leaked Challenges suggests that there will be 10 challenges for players to complete, and players will get a new cameo skin style after the completion of nine challenges before the end of Season 1.
The Cameo vs Chic challenges is harder than any other overtime mission challenges as it will test players knowledge about the entire map.
Players will require to do a lot of exploration on the island to find, a lonely recliner, radio station, and outdoor movie theatre to complete one challenge.
In one mission challenge, players will need to dance on top of Mount H7, Mount F8, and Mount Kay after eliminating a couple of players.
In another mission challenge, players would need to pick eliminations on the marked locations, while in one mission challenge players will need to eliminate enemies with Assault Rifle, Shotgun and Sniper Rifle.
All of these mission challenges has been leaked by data miner “FireMonkey“
Leaked Fortnite Cameo vs. Chic Overtime challenges
- Catch an item with a Fishing Rod at three different locations with No Fishing signs
- Consume an Apple, a Mushroom, and a Slurpshroom
- Search five Rare Chests or Supply Llamas
- Five eliminations at different named locations
- Catch a fish at Lake Canoe, Lazy Lake, and Flopper Pond
- Visit a lonely recliner, a radio station, and an outdoor movie theater
- Get an elimination with an Assault Rifle, Shotgun, and a Sniper Rifle
- Destroy a telescope, a television, and a telephone pole
- Search the hidden gnome found in between a race track, a cabbage patch, and a farm sign
- Dance at the top of Mount H7, Mount F8, and Mount Kay
- Read more: 40 Best games for low end pc
After completion of each and every challenge players will earn 52,000 XP for each.
You can use these Xps to level up your Battle Pass.
Also do not forget to use these XP to unlock a special item through Battle Royale phenomenon a final opportunity to hit tier 100 on battle pass.
The release date of these challenges is scheduled for January 30. Whereas Season 2 is set to start somewhere between February 6 to February 13.