ABOUT: PUBG LITE PC
PUBG LITE is a lighter & Free version of PUBG PC. IT is currently in Beta phase and only available in Thailand and other Asian countries, we will soon be watching it spread out in other regions also but for now, it is limited to only some regions. And in this article, we will tell you how to do any PUBG LITE PC Error Fix in this step-by-step guide of ours.
There are only Two maps for now in PUBG LITE: MIRAMAR & ERANGEL
People from other regions can also try this game but they need a VPN (Virtual Private Network ) to download and play the game which is quite a mess to do, but those who have done it are still facing some other problems and one of that is Launching Crash.
So here are some of the fixes you can try to fix that issue and play PUBG LITE.
PUBG LITE PC the game was closed unexpectedly
- Install DirectX 11
- Update Graphic Driver
- Install Microsoft Visual C++
- Install .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Select “Run As Administrator”
- Check Firewall and Windows Defender Setting
- Re-Launch PUBG LITE
If you are facing lag in PUBG PC lite check this: How to Fix PUBG PC lite lag 100 +plus FPS on any Low-End Pc with or without graphics card
Game Crash FIX
- Check Internet Connection
- Close other unnecessary Background Process
- Check Storage space
- Try Rebooting your PC
PUBG LITE Closed Unexpectedly Safe Mode Error
- Search for dxcpl (DirectX), right-click on it and select Run as Administrator
- Now, click on the Edit List button.
- In the section for process or folder name, click on the 3 horizontal dots, and choose PUBGLite.exe file. The default path for PUBGLite is C:\Program Files (x86)\PUBGLite.
- Select Feature level to 10.1
- Update Graphic Driver
- Now, click on OK and then Apply button
- Run PUBGLite as Administrator and the Safe Mode Error should disappear now.
As the game is still in Beta-Test phase these fixes won’t do that much it will fix issues only to and extinct.
As I have played PUBG Mobile Emulator version I have enjoyed PUBG LITE more because it gives you the feel of PC version and graphics of this game are same as PUBG MOBILE so don’t expect a 15x Scope for now but we might see it later on in the future updates.
Limited time Offer
How to fix PUBG lite launcher error
1. Right Click “PUBG Lite Launcher”
2. Open Properties
3. Go to Compatibility Tab
4. Select “Run this Program in Compatibility mode for windows 7”
5. Select “Run the Program as administrator”
6. Click “Apply” and “Ok”
How to Fix PUBG Lite Game Crash?
1. Check Internet Connection
2. Close other unnecessary Background Process
3. Check Storage space
4. Try Rebooting your PC
- Read More: Best gaming mouse 2019
Thank you for reading I hope you guys have like our “PUBG LITE PC Error Fix”. Subscribe to our newsletter for more updates