Borderlands 3 Release Date, Shows New Characters
What is Borderlands 3?
Borderlands 3 is a sequel of most anticipated series Borderlands. A game which is core of some of the famous loot based games right now like Destiny and The Division.
In this game you will be playing the role of Legendary Vault Hunters who are roaming around to loot and fight with Calypso Twins and friends.
Officials have said that the game will consist over a billion guns to loot.
The official release date for Borderlands 3 has been released that is September 13, 2019.
The game will be available for all the platforms. The game will be distributed through Epic Games for PC.
They have also released a gameplay trailer which pretty much defines all of the game.
They have introduces four new Vault Hunters that are: Moze (Gunner), FL4K (Beastmaster), Amara (Siren) and Zane (Operative) all of them holds strong and customizable abilities.
The fight Is between Vault Hunters and the Calypso Twins. You have to loot around the map to find the best weapon out of one billion weapons.
The abilities of these Vault Hunters are as follows:
- MOZE : Can summon Mech (IRON BEAR) which can be used by other players.
- AMARA: capable Summoning ethereal arms.
- FL4K: Controls Beasts.
- Zane: Holds decoy to cause distraction to enemies and also have a attack drone.
Unlike any other Borderlands Sequel you will not be stuck at only one place you will be free to move around and discover new world.
New feature : Level Sync.
The game is divided into Three Price tags.
- Standard Version: $60 only includes game.
- Deluxe Edition: $80
- Super Deluxe Edition: $100
Both Deluxe edition and Super Deluxe edition includes game and some in-game cosmetics with some XP.
List of things you get in Both Deluxe and Super Deluxe Packs.
- Retro Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter head &skin, Echo Device skin, weapon sKin
- Neon Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter head &skin, Echo Device skin, weapon trinket
- Gearbox Cosmetic Pack: weapon skin, weapon trinket
- Toy Box Weapon Pack: 2 Toy guns, Toy grenade mod, weapon trinket
- Xp & Loot Drop Boost Mods
Source: PC Gamer