The Atomic Heart update 1.05 patch notes include everything we know about the recent patch update, including crash and bug fixes.
Gamers have fallen in love with the video gameplay Atomic Heart has to offer, and Mundfish’s debut title has received rave reviews.
The graphics are fantastic, and there’s a lot to appreciate about the studio’s take on an alternate timeline in which Soviet Russia has become the supreme superpower because of its revolutionary Polymer technology.
Unfortunately, because of the size of Atomic Heart and its numerous moving parts, there will be the occasional loose wire.
Mundfish is already working to improve the game, as evidenced by the recent Atomic Heart upgrades and their full patch notes.
Atomic Heart 1.04 & 1.05 patch notes update
Although requiring a large amount of space and time to install, Atomic Heart’s 1.04 and 1.05 patches aim to offer general improvements to the FPS title.
There are no notable changes in either version, but the patch notes suggest that the goal is to improve stability and guarantee that players do not encounter any perplexing bugs, glitches, or noticeable inconsistencies in gameplay.
Here is the full extent if the patch notes listed below:
Atomic Heart Feb 21 update: 1.04 patch notes
- Added various gameplay optimizations on consoles.
- Added various gameplay stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.
- Addressed stuttering and FPS drop issues.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Fixed game-loading issues.
- Other minor fixes.
Atomic Heart Feb 22 update: 1.05 patch notes
- Added localization improvements.
- Added general stability and performance improvements.
- Addressed random crashing issues.
- Addressed various glitches.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Fixed missing audio-related issues.
- Other minor fixes.
That’s all you need to know about the recent Atomic Heart 1.04 and 1.05 updates on February 21 and 22 For more information on the game, check out the other guides we’ve put together:
Atomic Heart Guide: How to use scanner in Atomic Heart | Atomic Heart Weapons Guide: Top Guns and Melee Weapons to Use for Maximum Damage | Atomic Heart Guide to Access Polygon Testing Ground Chambers