Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update 1.04 has rolled out today fixing many bugs including one where Dogs falls from sky it also improves Graphic performance.
Ubisoft has rolled out the first content update 1.04 for AC Valhalla, the update comes with a lot of new
content and majority of the bug fixes. It also fixes the UI and in-game guard behaviour.
This new update also adds a new option for players to select either Performance or Visual quality. However,
currently this option is only available on Xbox Series X&S and PlayStation5.
What happens when you select Performance & Visual Quality?
According to Ubisoft officials if you choose Performance then the game will try to tweak resolution and
graphic settings to maintain 60 FPS and if you select Visual Quality the game will maintain 30 FPS and
will try to run at best visual settings possible.
The Default value set are as follows:
- Xbox Series X / PlayStation 5: Performance
- Xbox Series S: Quality
The Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update 1.04 also adds a new background image to the title screen and many more VFX changes which will adapt automatically according to set settings. Moreover, Sliders can now be moved with left/right arrows on M&K and controllers and they have also increased fabric limit to 82.
As per removal they have removed duplicate gear from inventory, have updated gear quality and gear to their correct values and also added Assassination damage stats on the character stats page.
Here is a list of all the bug fixes:
- Addressed various bow-aiming issues.
- NPCs will now react to the player stealing…so think twice before stealing!
- Addressed an issue where dogs would start levitating when Eivor starts to pet them.
- Zealots will no longer heal themselves while in player vicinity.
- Crows will no longer randomly fall from the sky in Asgard.
- The crowd will now cheer during drinking games.
- Guards who clearly saw Eivor shoot their ally will now turn hostile.
- Guards will now hear the impact of dead bodies dropping to the ground.
- Improved guard reactions to whistling.
- Addressed various issues with quests or world events that prevented players from completing them.
- Players will now be able to air-assassinate sleeping NPCs. *Savage…*
- The Codex will no longer foreshadow or spoil some events.
- The crowd will now cheer during drinking games. *You better.*
- Addressed an issue where allies would not help Eivor to open a door during Raids.
- Addressed an issue where the assassination sequence wouldn’t play for some targets.
- Players can no longer use the fishing tool or the horn during the drunk walk with Tewdr – *you’re drunk, go home.*
- Addressed an issue where players couldn’t use any abilities anymore when the Dive of the Valkyries ability was interrupted.
- Addressed various issues with the User Interface/HUD.
- “Force Open” will now be displayed correctly even if nearby allies are in combat.