The most awaited Apex Legends Mirage buff is finally here with the Season 5 update and it includes more invisibility, a longer Psyche Out ability, and a new ultimate inspired by Season 3’s Dummies Big Day LTM.
Mirage is one of the oldest and first Legends to touch the King’s Canyon ground, but since it’s
release there has not been any rework done on him, which made him less popular over the
years, his abilities are all fine like disappearing or making clones.
But they aren’t polished like when he makes clones anyone can clearly spot the difference
between AI bots and Mirage, fans have been requesting Respawn from a very long time to
buff Mirage’s ability and now it looks like their wish is being fulfiled.
Apex Legends Mirage buff Season 5
Respawn says they hope that this new buff will help players trick their opponents using Mirage. It includes more invisibility and a reworked decoy.
Mirage’s Psyche Out tactical ability is getting the biggest change, now the trickster’s clones
will perform the same exact moves as Mirage, this will make those clones “seem more life-like”.
His ultimate ability Life of the Party has also got some buff, Now it will still work the same as
his Psyche Out ability but now it will send half a dozen of his look like and all will perform the
same move as him, this will not only confuse the opponent but also give Mirage a good angle
and time to eliminate the enemy.
Well, this is not all his invisibility is also getting some buff in Season 5, He now disappears from sight when using respawn beacons, and reviving teammates – it can come in handy
while reviving your teammate during a firefight.
The developers says that they were looking to finally add “more depth to Mirage gameplay” with these changes. While it’s not clear how strong the Holographic Trickster will be in Season 5 now, they’re certainly some welcome buffs.
Here’s the full list of updates for Mirage’s abilities, including cooldowns and more:
Passive: Now You See Me…
- Mirage now cloaks while using a respawn beacon and reviving a teammate (the teammate is also cloaked), in addition to cloaking when downed.
- Mirage’s “You got Bamboozled” line will now trigger when you bamboozle an enemy, instead of when you release a decoy.
Tactical: Psyche Out
- Pressing the character utility action button allows Mirage to gain control of his decoy.
- When controlling the decoy, it will mimic Mirage’s every move.
- Decoys now last for 60 seconds.
- Releasing another decoy will remove the previous decoy.
Ultimate: Life of the Party
- Mirage deploys a team of decoys that mimic his every move (think “Emergency Dance Party” from DUMMIEs Big Day).
- Cooldown 60 seconds.
Comments are closed.