Apex Legends is a game of leaks, and data miners have leaked some new abilities for the upcoming new legend ‘Loba’ from the game files.
Loba is one of the many leaked Legend and she will make her way into the game through
Season 5, as per Apex Legends tradition of adding one new legend per season.
She was in talks since season 3 of the game, with many leaks pointing towards her entry in
season 4 but it turns out that Apex legends released revenant – killer of her (loba) dad.
And as all legends in the game do have a back story, she also has one and she may be
looking for revenge from revenant.
Recent leaks about Loba also reveals some of his animations and unofficial release date that
is May 5 – the day season 4 ends and season 5 starts.
Apex Legends Loba new Leaked abilities
Anyhow, Data miner ‘iLootGames‘ reveals four of Loba’s abilities through his YouTube account, well there is no exact distinction between passive, tactical and ultimate abilities – only names of abilities are revealed.
Some of her abilities are mesmerizing with one having the ability to teleport to any part of the map in a moment of time.
- Ability 1 – Burglar’s Best Friend – throw a disc and teleport to that location
- Ability 2 – Supply for Demand – Hold to choose a type of loot. Reveal that type of loot in the area around you through walls
- Ability 3 – Eye for Quality – Loba can see through nearby walls for loot
- Ability 4 – Black Market Boutique – Place a device that can steal all nearby loot.
Well despite being no exact distinction there are some guesses from the YouTuber comparing
abilities with animations leaked about passive, tactical and ultimate ability.
- Burglar’s Best Friend – Tactical
- Black Market Boutique – Ultimate
And the other two can be passive – he says that apex is testing between which one works better for her.
Now the final words, we can’t say everything is going to be the same as mentioned here as
they are just leaks, but the data miner has been so much reliable with his leaks in the past.
We can only wait until Respawn officially adds the legend into the game.
Comments are closed.